Milk and cocoa dessert, rolled in coconut! A true delight that melts in your mouth, only 140 Kcal.
When it comes to preparing a delicious and indulgent dessert, you don't always need to rely on complicated recipes or hard-to-find ingredients. The milk and cocoa dessert is a perfect example of a treat that is both easy to make and incredibly satisfying. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a dessert that will please even the most discerning palate.
In addition to its simplicity, this dessert also offers numerous health benefits. Milk, a staple ingredient in most households, is not only low in calories but also packed with essential nutrients such as Vitamin D and Calcium. These nutrients contribute to bone formation during development and help prevent osteoporosis in old age. Cocoa, on the other hand, is rich in proteins, B-group Vitamins, and minerals, making it beneficial for both heart and brain health.
But the benefits don't stop there. The milk and cocoa dessert also has an antidepressant effect, thanks to substances like theobromine and serotonin. These compounds have a positive impact on physical and mental well-being, improving mood and concentration.
Recipe for Milk and Cocoa Dessert with Coconut
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Refrigeration time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours and 25 minutes
Servings: 12 slices
Calories: 140 per slice
- 1 liter of milk
- 160 grams of semolina
- 90 grams of stevia sweetener (alternatively, 180 grams of regular sugar)
- 60 grams of cocoa
- 60 grams of coconut flakes
- 5 grams of vanilla powder
- First, pour the milk into a small saucepan and add the stevia sweetener (or sugar), semolina, and cocoa. Mix well until you obtain a smooth and lump-free mixture.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens. Add the vanilla powder.
- Moisten a square glass mold and transfer the mixture into it. Level it and cover it with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Finally, detach the dessert from the edges, flip it onto a serving plate, and cut it into small squares. Coat each square entirely in coconut flakes and serve.
For a visual guide on how to prepare the milk and cocoa dessert, you can watch the accompanying video recipe!
Note of Disclaimer
The information and services provided on this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical consultation, a visit, or a diagnosis. It is important to consult with your own treating physician for personalized advice. The information provided here is intended to supplement, not replace, the direct relationship between the patient and healthcare professionals. Additionally, the products mentioned in this article are reviewed for informational purposes only, and there is no way to guarantee specific results as the effectiveness of any treatment may vary from person to person.
Hi, my name is Emma and I am a passionate writer and editor at spartanewspapers.com. With a keen interest in health and wellness, I strive to provide our readers with informative and engaging articles on topics such as dieting, nutrition, and natural remedies. One of my most memorable moments at spartanewspapers.com was when I interviewed a renowned nutritionist and gained valuable insights that I could share with our audience.