Indulge in the Delicate and Delicious Dessert of Biscuits and Milk Cream
If you are craving a dessert that is both delicate and delicious, look no further than the mouthwatering combination of biscuits and milk cream. This dessert is almost better than the classic tiramisu, and it is guaranteed to leave your taste buds begging for more. With every spoonful, your palate will explode with joy, making it the perfect way to conclude an evening with friends.
A Guilt-Free Treat with Minimal Calories
One of the best things about this dessert is that it is not only indulgent but also guilt-free. Unlike traditional desserts that are loaded with fats like butter and oil, this recipe contains none of those. As a result, it provides a very low number of calories, making it an excellent choice for those who are watching their diet. So go ahead and make a small exception to satisfy your sweet tooth without feeling any remorse.
Easy Preparation with Minimal Cooking Time
Preparing this exquisite dessert is a breeze, and you don't even need to turn on the oven. With just a saucepan and a bowl, you can whip up this treat in no time. The cooking times are quite short and quick, allowing you to satisfy your cravings without spending hours in the kitchen. Whether you are an experienced chef or a novice in the culinary world, this recipe is foolproof and will impress anyone who tries it.
Recipe for the Dessert of Biscuits and Milk Cream
Now let's dive into the details of this delectable dessert. Here is the recipe:
- 800 ml of milk + as needed
- 50 gr of stevia sweetener (or alternatively 100 gr of regular sugar, maltitol, or erythritol)
- 10 biscuits without added sugars
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons and ½ of cornstarch
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Sufficient amount of cinnamon
- Pour 800 ml of milk into a saucepan, add the lemon zest and the vanilla sugar, stir with a spatula, and heat over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Break the egg yolks into a bowl, whisk by hand, add the sweetener (or sugar), mix and combine until there are no more lumps. Integrate the cornstarch and stir well to completely absorb it.
- Strain and incorporate the milk into the egg mixture, stirring to remove any lumps. Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and, while continuously stirring, let it thicken over medium heat.
- Moisten the biscuits in a little milk, place them on the bottom of a round glass baking dish measuring 20×20 centimeters, and cover them with the milk cream.
- Wrap the dish with plastic wrap, refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the dessert to set.
- Finally, dust the dessert with cinnamon and indulge in its delightful flavors.
There you have it! In just a few simple steps, you can create a dessert that will impress your friends and leave them wanting more. The combination of the creamy milk base and the sweet biscuits is truly irresistible.
About the Author
As an accidental and passionate writer, I have always enjoyed delving into various subjects and sharing my thoughts through writing. This is why I decided to collaborate with blogs, as it allows me to explore different topics and connect with readers from all walks of life. From lifestyle to food, there is no subject that I am not eager to dive into and explore.
The information and services provided in this article are for informational purposes only and do not constitute medical consultation, a visit, or a diagnosis made by a healthcare professional. It is important to always consult your own attending physician for personalized advice and guidance regarding your health. The products mentioned in this article are reviewed for informational purposes only, and the results may vary from person to person.
My name is Olivia and I am a passionate writer on the team at spartanewspapers.com. With a deep love for health and wellness, I bring a unique perspective to our blog. An anecdote that always makes me smile is when I discovered the power of herbal remedies by successfully treating my own persistent cold with a homemade ginger tea.