Discover the delicious and diet-friendly recipe for stuffed aubergines with minced meat. Whether you're looking for an appetizer or a main course, these flavorful stuffed aubergines will satisfy your cravings. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a dish that is both nutritious and delicious.
Easy and Diet-Friendly Recipe
Preparing stuffed aubergines with minced meat is incredibly easy, making it the perfect dish for both novice and experienced cooks. Plus, it's a diet-friendly recipe, so you can enjoy this flavorful dish without any guilt. The ingredients needed for this recipe are easily available and you may already have them in your kitchen.
The Perfect Combination of Vegetables and Meat
With this recipe, you'll have a complete dish that combines the goodness of vegetables and the richness of meat. Aubergines, also known as eggplants, are low in calories but packed with nutrients. By stuffing them with lean minced meat, you'll create a dish that is not only tasty but also nutritious.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Servings: 11 slices
Calories: 60 per slice
- 300 grams of lean minced meat
- 60 grams of grated hard cheese (such as scamorza)
- 60 ml of water
- 2-3 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 2 aubergines
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt + extra as needed
- Pepper, to taste
- Vegetable oil, as needed
1. Trim the aubergines and cut them lengthwise into slices about 1-1.5 centimeters thick. Set them aside.
2. In a bowl, combine the minced meat with salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork, then add in the water and mix again to allow the meat to absorb the liquid.
3. Prick the surface of the aubergines with a fork and stuff them with the minced meat mixture.
4. Place the stuffed aubergines on an oiled baking pan. Garnish them with sliced tomatoes and season with salt.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
6. Once cooked, sprinkle the stuffed aubergines with grated cheese and continue baking for another 5 minutes at a temperature of 200°C.
7. Remove from the oven when golden and cooked. Allow them to cool down before serving.
For a visual guide on how to prepare stuffed aubergines with minced meat, you can watch the video recipe available on our website.
Please note that the information and services provided on our website are not a substitute for medical consultation or diagnosis. Always consult with your own doctor or healthcare professional for personalized advice. The mentioned products in this article are for informational purposes only and individual results may vary.
I am Daniel, a passionate writer and editor on the spartanewspapers.com team. With a keen interest in health and wellness, I strive to bring the most up-to-date and informative articles to our readers. In fact, I even once wrote an article about the benefits of laughter therapy, purely based on my own hilarious experience at a comedy show. Join me on this journey to explore all things related to maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle.